Our practice is built on the principles of being a fiduciary, being independent, and being objective.
- Fiduciary: We are duty-bound to put our clients’ interests ahead of our own.
- Independent: No outside company exerts any pressure on us to sell anything to anyone.
- Objective: We are committed to finding the best planning and investment opportunities that are custom fit your overall needs.
The Five Pillars of Pelleton Capital Management
- Cash Flow Planning • Common sense income and expense coordination.
- Risk Management • Covering all aspect of various kinds of insurance.
- Tax Planning • Minimize or eliminate current and future taxes as much as possible.
- Investment Planning • Optimize the needed returns with the minimum amount of return to achieve them.
- Estate Planning • Making sure assets are transferred to whom you want while you’re still alive and after you’ve passed.